Saturday 27 October 2012

I Wanted To Eat Peasant Food, Says Queen At School Opening

The Queen today visited Drapers Academy in Romford and was treated to a lunch from a menu which included Lamb and dauphinoise potatoes, and asked “Is this really what the peasants eat?”

She was opening the new £25m academy at a place called Harold Hill, which disappointingly looked nothing like the TV comedian and, after spending time watching students complete experiments, complained about the lunch on offer.

“Is this really what peasants eat? I don’t fucking think so,” the Queen was heard whispering as she was presented with her meal. “I wanted pie and chips and they give me fucking lamb. I was looking forward to eating like a peasant today. For fucks sake.

“What’s the point in coming all this fucking way, open another bloody school, watch the same shit experiments just to be fed posh crap. I eat that stuff all the time. If I come to a school I expect to feed like a lesser person. Jesus.”

The comments came after the Queen had enjoyed a glass of wine with her meal and a Buckingham Palace insider said, “we all know what she’s like when she’s had a drink inside her. She gets a bit gobby doesn’t she?”

Wine was served for the adults and the Queen insisted on having a couple of bottles to herself and was seen swigging from them and various intervals around the school. “If I have to eat that shit they’ve given me I need to wash it down with something good,” she commented as her team hurried her past the new music room.

“We didn’t want her to go in there, “explained the insider. “She’d think it was it karaoke bar and we’d have been there all day.”

Later on in the day, the Queen watched a scene from The Little Shop of Horrors, performed by pupils from the school but fell asleep mid way through the performance, much to the relief of her team. “When she woke she was okay. Luckily, she didn’t remember the last couple of hours so we were okay.

“We’re just relieved Philip didn’t turn up or we would have been fucked then.”

May the force be with you
 
The Fed Up Jedi
 
Follow me on Twitter if you want @thefedupjedi or Fed Up Jedi's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment